CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

search the blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Chinaglaze papaya punch & BM 212

Hello ladies, my mood today wasn't that good and nothing better than doing my nails to remove the stress..I picked up two colors that I don't usually wear..chinaglaze papaya punch from island escape collection..It's really a pretty color,it's little close to sunworshiper but less neon and the finish is not matte..so this is what i have done
I stamped with bm 212 image plate using the konad special polish in black .
With the dotting tool i put small dots using zoya charla .What do you think ???

2 comments:

Leigh said...

wow! your nails look amazing! this is so coo!l
oainting my nails makes me feel less stressed too!!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Etab said...

Thank u so much