CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

search the blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My entry in animal print challenge

Hello everyone :)
Sorry for this long absence ,I had some bad days
Today's post will be my entry in animal print challenge in facebook ,if you like to join or take a look on all entries here.
I wanted something colorful and summery.I was planning to do a snake skin on my nails but it didn't look that attractive, so I switched to leopard print .
Base:konad light beige
I sponged with zoya tobey (pink),chinaglaze custom kicks and zoya pippa then stamped with  BM 221 image plate and konad special polish.

3 comments:

theamazingworldofj said...

Very cute! Love it!

Etab said...

Thank u

ss said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com